Tallies

Tallies

(some box sets are counted as more than one)
DVDs: 411 | Blu-rays: 624 | Television: 291 | Foreign Language: 91 | Animation: 102
Criterions: 38 | Steelbooks: 36 | Total: 1035

Friday, January 7, 2011

This Week in Television - Jan. 3-7, 2011

V
I said last season that V seems like a show full of morons, and it looks like things haven't really changed. Well, I guess it's not the characters who are morons, it's the writers. Anytime someone has a good train of thought going, whoever else is in the room apparently needs it spelled out for them in case the audience is too dumb to figure it out. Example: when Marcus asked Anna why Ryan would help the visitors, I already knew the answer because it was obvious they had his daughter for blackmail, and Marcus should've been smart enough to know that, too. But Anna also killed a visitor with her tail, so this show still has its moments. When Joshua appeared to have no memory of The Fifth Column, I thought Anna had set up Lisa because she knew she'd check on him, but I guess not because given this show's straightforwardness there would have been a follow-up scene confirming as much.

I think I'll wait for everything else to come back before doing more hero/douchebag awards. V's characters are kind of bland picks for either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me back!