Tallies

Tallies

(some box sets are counted as more than one)
DVDs: 411 | Blu-rays: 624 | Television: 291 | Foreign Language: 91 | Animation: 102
Criterions: 38 | Steelbooks: 36 | Total: 1035

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Celebrating One Year of Nobody Reading This

Well, look at that, it's been an entire year since I decided to start recording my viewing habits. I'm pretty sure I don't have a lot of readers, but it's fun for me anyway and helps me think my way through the movies and shows I've seen. So congratulations, me, and thanks for reading, you. Let's take a look back with some pointless and mostly uninteresting stats about this blog.

Number of posts before this one: 111

Most posts in a single month: 13 in August 2009

Most posts in a single day: 5 each on July 15, 2009 and Aug. 10, 2009

First movie reviewed: The Tracey Fragments

First TV show reviewed: Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Volume One

Most TV shows watched in a single week: 11 from Nov. 16-20, 2009

First Hero of the Week: Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation

First Douchebag of the Week: Dale Snitterman from 30 Rock

Hero of the Week most times: Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation (3 times)

Douchebag of the Week most times: Parvati from Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (3 times)

Show with the most Heroes of the Week: Parks and Recreation (4 times)

Show with the most Douchebags of the Week: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (a whopping 9 times)

Only person to win both Hero and Douchebag of the Week: The Heroes tribe from Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Only inanimate object to win Hero of the Week: Megadesk from The Office

Only character in the current title banner to never be written about in this blog: Kimberly Joyce from Pretty Persuasion

Number of stats I just listed: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me back!