Tallies

Tallies

(some box sets are counted as more than one)
DVDs: 411 | Blu-rays: 624 | Television: 291 | Foreign Language: 91 | Animation: 102
Criterions: 38 | Steelbooks: 36 | Total: 1035

Thursday, June 3, 2010

This Week in Television - May 31-June 4, 2010

Glee
I guess there isn't a single woman anywhere on this show who can resist the charms of Mr. Schuester. Not even his nemesis, Sue Sylvester. I can buy that she might respond to him out of loneliness and desperation like she said, but I have trouble believing that she wouldn't suspect something was up when her sworn enemy suddenly started seducing her. Come on, Sue, that's the oldest trick in the book. But I did enjoy seeing the inside of her house overflowing with a collection of trophies so numerous that I'm not sure any one person could win that many in one lifetime.

Happy Town
Sheriff Tommy was being sloppy. If I were him I would've told Big Dave my spruce planting story as soon as I saw him. Comparing the magic man's acts to magic tricks was interesting. It was a lot like a magic trick when he took Rachel: the disappearance, the switch, misdirection, and then the reappearance. And after the discovery of the severed hand in the "bready", I am still maintaining that there is something important in the theme of chopping off hands with wedding rings on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me back!