Tallies

Tallies

(some box sets are counted as more than one)
DVDs: 411 | Blu-rays: 624 | Television: 291 | Foreign Language: 91 | Animation: 102
Criterions: 38 | Steelbooks: 36 | Total: 1035

Thursday, June 17, 2010

This Week in Television - June 14-18, 2010

Only one show left now. I doubt I will be getting into any of the summer programming (while I'll miss my shows, it's relieving to not spend such a big chunk of my week watching TV).

Happy Town
I forgot to mention it when he showed up in a previous episode and was reminded when I saw him again this week, but the bald guy in the bowler hat looks like an observer from Fringe. Moreso last time I saw him, because he was just sort of passing through the shot like they tend to do on Fringe. How awesome would it be if he just started sneaking into the backgrounds of every show on television? But anyway: old TC was sloppy once again. When Big Dave said he wanted one more night to tell his mom what he'd done, I knew he was going to skip town. I realize TC trusts him an awful lot because they're old friends, but as sheriff he probably should have seen it coming. I did and I am terrible at predicting things. I wonder what Farmer's motives are for being so extreme if he's not the magic man (and I don't believe he is, because that would be too obvious). I guess he probably lost someone to him too. But best cop ever? I don't think so, Dan. What about the Kindergarten Cop, or the Beverly Hills Cop? No way you're awesomer than them. Just for fun I'm going to make a crazy prediction and say Root Beer is the magic man. Why? Because he's the perfect surprise suspect. He's a cop, he's a very under the radar minor character, and everybody tends to shrug him off quickly, like that time TC and Grieves stumbled upon him in the middle of the night and didn't really question him. I think Rachel was being returned at that time, but since the magic man is so fast, he probably would've had time to bring her back as TC was leaving and then make an appearance to be above suspicion. Just a random accusation, but if I end up being right then I will look even awesomer than Farmer thinks he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit me back!